Mau Bin Bridge linking Rangoon and MauBin, which built in April 1994 and completed in February 1998. total length is 721.8m, consists of 8 spans of simple- supported T girder and 4 spans of continuous steel trussed girder. Bridge span 4*30m + 4*120 + 4*30m.
End expansion bearing of Main Bridge on P8 was damaged, result in big gap between truss beam and pre-stressed concrete girders, bridge bearing need to be replaced. Movement of Pier and bearing from approach bridge to Yangon side, result in no gap between two girders, need to horizontally move the whole bridge toward to designated position.
1. Set 3DAS cylinders
2. P11, lift 10mm, check if it has any abnormal.
3. P11, lift 70mm, place cushion block
4. P11, lower the beam on cushion block.
5. Replacement of old bearing by new one
6. A2, lift up to 50% of total load.
7. P11, lift up 5 to 10mm, remove the cushion blocks
8. Move toward Maubin for 10mm, check if there is any problem
9. Move toward Maubin to designated position
10. Adjust the position of bridge bearings on P11